- 22:32 Yo mama so fat, she authorized a $700 billion bailout of Dairy Queen. LOL
- 19:56 it has rained all day here. thankfully too warm to turn to snow.
- 10:12 need good logo designer. anyone have recs?
- 20:24 daughter thinks I said she had to study from 9-10pm. Daughter is on crack.
- 17:10 left hip is killing me. must go to chiropractor Monday
- 08:47 my 6mo pregnant sister just got laid off work as architect in Atlanta. Anyone got a job for her?
- 21:16 my mother is here. help me!
Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...
You Are an Ingrid!
You are an Ingrid -- "I am unique"
Ingrids have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.
How to Get Along with Me
- * Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.
- * Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
- * Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
- * Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
- * Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!
What I Like About Being an Ingrid
- * my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
- * my ability to establish warm connections with people
- * admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
- * my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
- * being unique and being seen as unique by others
- * having aesthetic sensibilities
- * being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me
What's Hard About Being an Ingrid
- * experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
- * feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved
- * feeling guilty when I disappoint people
- * feeling hurt or attacked when someone misundertands me
- * expecting too much from myself and life
- * fearing being abandoned
- * obsessing over resentments
- * longing for what I don't have
Ingrids as Children Often
- * have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original games
- * are very sensitive
- * feel that they don't fit in
- * believe they are missing something that other people have
- * attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.
- * become antiauthoritarian or rebellious when criticized or not understood
- * feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents' divorce)
Ingrids as Parents
- * help their children become who they really are
- * support their children's creativity and originality
- * are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings
- * are sometimes overly critical or overly protective
- * are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed
- 23:06 OnlyWire: The Only BookMarklet You'll Ever Need!
- 23:10 How To Decorate A Church For A Wedding: Some Ideas on How To Decorate A Church For A Wedding
- 23:24 my raw food book came in today!
- 09:52 I feel like running around in circles screaming today
- 11:40 what "creatives" person has never worked in photoshop?
- 13:47 Matthew Bailey wants a big hairy evil spider to bite him! Please send scary spider thoughts his way.
- 18:28 tinyurl.com/454jcp that's my cousin! scored her 1st collegiate goal!
- 18:37 sad guys on trading floors photo blog: sadguysontradingfloors.tumblr.com/
- 18:38 karma: Lehman CEO punched at gym www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2008/2
- 01:42 I have such a bad headache.
- 03:01 still have a bad headache
- 15:25 local telephone company's website has been hacked!
- 15:32 making sweet and sour pork. yum!
- 22:20 Left knee swollen. Ow
- 19:39 Dragon Naturally Speaking arrived today! Yeah!
- 20:01 Out here in the Midwest, we do actually talk like Palin. Goshdarnnit!
- 20:56 I can't record sound! Trying to fix it. Ugh.